"Remember Me" Rose Garden is pleased to announce it's annual
participation in National Garden Month. In April 2006 we will be in New York
Central Park for the Opening Celebration. "Remember Me" Rose
Garden celebrates gardening for its ability to strengthen the body, soothe the
mind, and lift the spirit. Visit the National Garden Month Web site at:
"Remember Me" Rose Garden is working with many agencies and
organizations to coordinate the development and implementation of our gardens,
including the following:
- Monica Iken has organized the September's Mission foundation to
support the development of a memorial on the former World Trade Center site.
- The 9/11 Widows' and Victims' Families Association is dedicated
to the dignified recovery of the victims of the attacks, as well as other issues
critical to the surviving families and loved ones.
- All-America Rose Selections is dedicated to the introduction
and promotion of exceptional roses.
- The US Forest Service has implemented a Living Memorials
Project to create lasting, living memorials to the victims of terrorism, their
families, communities, and the nation.
- The Cantor Fitzgerald Relief Fund has been established to
provide direct assistance to those who lost loved ones in the 9/11 tragedy, plus
ongoing assistance for childcare, tuition, housing and living expenses.